Minor: 1 boxes use for 12 days consecutive days to at least to get the result of tightening.
- Women born with weak pelvic floor muscles
- Excessive stress and strain on the pelvic floor from activities such as weight lifting.
- it is possible to have vaginal relaxation due to just pure bad luck (i.e. genetics) or due to excessive strain on your pelvic floor (an situation similar to bearing down during bowel movements).
Corrective maintenance, sometimes called "repair," is conducted to get equipment working again. Ideally you must use the tightening capsule for (2-3 months) 7 boxes use for 28 days consecutively at least to get the result of tightening consecutively to get the best result. After treatment, use 2 capsules per month to keep vagina tighten continually.
Medium: 3 boxes use for 36 consecutive days
- Pushing, or heavy lifting
- Vaginal flatulence (vagina farts)
Larger: 5 boxes use for 59 days (2months) Rejuvenating Gel Needed
- Vaginal flatulence a queef, is air escaping your vagina
- Serious Vaginal loosening-lack of friction.
- Loose vagina due to childbirth - loss of sexual gratification.
- Aging/dryness-poor muscle tone
Total reconstruction: 11 boxes 95 days (3 months) Tampon, Gel, Pill
- Chronic stress and stress due to medical problems such as chronic cough, asthma, constipation.
- Gynecological surgery
- Induced abortion (must do all 3 products)
Child bearing in many cases, the damage to the vaginal walls and support tissues may be more extensive and actually affect the support of the pelvic organs such as the bladder, uterus and/or rectum. If this is the case you must use Repairing Tampon, Rejuvenating Gel, lastly Tightening Capsule
Example: If a patient gets a face if at the age of 50 will her face lift still be working perfectly at age 60, 70 or 80 years of age? The answer is an obvious NO!! Aging and gravity have untoward effects on all of our muscle, connective tissue, tendons and ligaments. This doesn't mean the face lift is not working well enough to meet the needs of the patient, the same goes for vaginal rejuvenation surgery.
The primary goal of maintenance is to avoid or mitigate the consequences of failure of equipment. This may be by preventing the failure before it actually occurs which Planned Maintenance and Condition Based Maintenance help to achieve. It is designed to preserve and restore elasticity by contracting worn components before they actually fail.